First came the Adobe Developer Derby, which saw some awesome applications being churned out. Check the results and the winning applications here. Then there was an Aussy equivalent of the Derby, which went well too.
So now we have decided to focus on one of the (probably THE) largest developer bases in the world. INDIA !! Our philosophy to start from the grass root level has spun this idea of Adobe Developer Olympiad for Students. The key highlights for the same
- Any student pursuing a degree in any stream as a full time student of a recognized university in India is eligible to participate in the contest.
- Submissions can be in 3 categories: Engineering (components), Applications, and ColdFusion integration.
- Each category has a prize of Rs. 50,000
- You can participate individually or as a team of upto 5 members
- Adobe Developer Olympiad Page
- Adobe India Students Group
- Flex.org: Your one-stop Flex portal
- Flex Quick Starts: Lessons to get you up and running quickly
- Flex Developer Center: Whitepapers, lessons, examples, and more
- Flex Component Explorer: Lots of Flex examples for you to try