Wednesday, March 07, 2007

SEE YA ALL AT THE EDD FEST!!!

I have been meaning to post this for a while... I finally got my tickets for the Iron Maiden Concert in Bangalore on March 17th. I was never a Hard Rocker or a Metal Head, but Manipal exposed me to a bizzare array of music that i love it all now (except Girl POP, i hate that).

Iron Maiden are the Gods of Hard Rock, the greatest heavy metal /hard rock band that there is. And they are gonna be in town and I'M GONNA BE PART OF IT !!!!

My Ticket - I'm Defenitely Going

A lot of people has asked me where to get the tickets. Tickets are available at all PlanetM stores in Bangalore (I dont know how many are there). I bought mine from Marathahalli (near Brand Factory), I know tickets are running out fast at PlanetM Brigade Road. Dont beilieve if people say tickets are sold out, but rush, coz its gonna happen soon. Tickets are in 2 types, Rs.900 and Rs.1500.

SEE YA ALL AT THE EDD FEST!!!

3 comments:

Vaishnavi said...

Have a great time there.Spending 900/1500 bucks wheww!I would have preferred buying some gadgets rather ;)

skimmed through your blog.Good intro ,Frost's quote is one of my favourites after GBShaw's "Some men see things around them and wonder why! I dream of things that aren’t, and say why not" :)

cheerz n greetz
Vaishnavi

Sandeep said...

Damn man...Dunno why peepuls like DP,IM decide to pop in town eggjactly when I aint in town.

Anyways....Do put up a write up on wut i'm sure wil be the loudest concert ever in Blr.
Beware of the Mosh pits... :)

Cheers
Bhatta

FunnierNowThanYesterday-TheEternalCynic said...

I was there…check out my review..http://mariehumoursarcasm.blogspot.com/