Friday, May 12, 2006

Tandoori Raghu.... served HOT !

I'm getting fried, and that too deep fried... Tandoori ishtyle.

I'm in Noida thanks to my company Adobe's India QA Summit here in Noida near Delhi. The outside temperatures go as high as 47 degree centigrade at noon, enough to boil an egg if i stand long enough in the sun...

And my favourite Bangalore is basking in the glory of the first of the monsoon showers... How I long to be there.

But I'm awaiting a rocking weekend in Noida. All my college friends are here, and the excitement of meeting them after about an year, is just something that the heat cant take away from me...

But as the weekend progresses, the "Tandoori Raghu" will be done and ready for serving. Guys in Bangalore can have helpings on Monday, so till then... Hola

1 comment:

anuprakash said...

Tandoori Raghu...why dont you come to mumbai..here we have a scarcity of Tandoori Food....