Thursday, January 12, 2006

Return of the Jedi

Manipal… the name sends a thrilling vibe through me. It also generates in me a feeling of nostalgia and those memories (bitter and sweet). I’m drenched in these emotions as I’m preparing myself to go to my very own Manipal for my Graduation Convocation :)

Life springs surprises! And when those are pleasant, they kind of are very dear to heart. I got one this week. Not only is the fact that I have my convocation, which is going to be one of the most memorable days of my life, I now return to college as a Corporate honcho, than a student that I was.

I am going give a talk on “Rich Internet Applications and Adobe FLEX” in my very own MIT (Manipal Institute of Technology) as an ambassador of Adobe Systems. It’s like the return of an amateur Jedi as a Jedi Master (exaggerating obviously!). Just that there are no "Darth Vaders" here... I hope!

Looking forward to it very much. Hello Manipal, here I come and FLEXing my muscles too! :)

1 comment:

Abdul said...

I am going give a talk on “Rich Internet Applications and Adobe FLEX” in my very own MIT (Manipal Institute of Technology) as an ambassador of Adobe Systems.

Cool, indeed something that makes me feel happy. All the best to you...Keep spreading the word and sharing the knowledge...

I am sure, it would help many in your college to choose a right direction for their career...

-abdul